Wednesday, May 2, 2012

#.08 Choose topics that interest you


Choosing a topic that interests you is very helpful when writing a paper. Through my own experience not only choosing a topic that interests you, but also something that you have first hand knowledge of. For example, the first paper I wrote in college was about becoming a father for the first time. I did not have to do any research and every word written was my own. On another occasion I wrote a informative paper on how to become an organ donor. This was a good decision for a topic as it is something I believe is very important and I am also an organ donor. For myself choosing a topic is the most important part of writing a paper, and sometimes the most difficult. This step for me tends to set the stage for a paper. If your not interested in your topic chances are you not going to have a very interesting paper. By James Sanger

No comments: