Wednesday, May 2, 2012

#2222 Don't have kids


At some point every married couple will want to have kids. And when they do, they won’t be able to do what they used to do when it was just the them two of them.

These are some of the reasons why you should not have kids:

  • They can't go out as much as they used to
  • They can't go out on dates
  • They can't go to parties
  • They can't go on vacation with out taking their kids with them
  • Won't have as much money, and have to spend most of it on the children
  • It won't be about you and your partner, it' all about your kids and making them happy
  • Won't get enough sleep
  • Can't have nice stuff in your house
  • You might not be able to follow your dreams, continue on your hobbies or your career
  • Have to change your lifestyle

Having babies isn’t for everyone, and if you do want one. Babies will ruin your life, they might make you happy at some times, but that doesn’t happen a lot. So have babies when you’re ready, not when you’re young and still enjoying life.

As for myself, I do want kids in the future. But I want to have kids when I’m married for few years, so I can enjoy some time with my husband and I know were financially ready. And I think more people should wait till their late 20’s as well, rather than having kids when they are still in high school. This is happening a lot now, girls get pregnant when they are not ready to be a mother.



By Marjan Farahbakhsh

No comments: