
Proof reading your paper that you just spent hours on is probably the last thing you want to do right after you write it, but it really helps you out. I have decided to not proof read my a lot of my papers in the past and my grade suffered from that. Simple mistakes that get looked over when you are in the zone or just complete laziness in making sure commas are in the right places. Those things hurt your paper when you don't take the time and revise it. Reading out loud helps me out a bunch because I have those lazy moments while I'm writing a paper and I don't feel like using the grammar check and other helpful sources like that.
Here at DMACC we have the writing lab where there are teachers that will look over your paper and help you out with mistakes that you missed while revising. You are dumb if you don't take that opportunity. I call it a luxury, which it is and students don't realize it. Always revise and proof read your papers!!!!!! It helps out in the long run.
By: Rob Jaschke
No comments:
Post a Comment