Tuesday, May 1, 2012

3456 Do Not Procrastinate


Procrastination is the act or habit of procrastinating, or putting off or delaying, especially something requiring immediate attention. It is a horrible habit to get in to and can hurt your GPA at any level of schooling. Even though it can have an effect on your grades, it is so easy to say "I'll do it later" or "it isn't due for a month". When you get an assignment you should complete it and get it over with, trust me, it is a lot easier that way. As i sit here at my lap top debating on what I should include in my shpeel about procrastinating I realize that it is Tuesday night and almost twenty four hours before the blog entries are due. I'm not sure if I can enlighten people about procrastination and how to stop it when I am probably the biggest procrastinator out there. The only advice i could give you is, don't be like me and put off every homework assignment you ever get. Once you get it, go home or your dorm and get it done, procrastination is a disease and it will kill your grades
By Rob Jaschke

No comments: