Wednesday, May 2, 2012

#110311 Why You Should Get a Husky


I had been wanting to get a Siberian Husky for a while. I love big dogs, and the blue eyes are a bonus. I would search on the internet what Huskies are like, and if I should buy one. All I would read is that Huskies shed, they bark a lot, need a lot of exercise, so therefore it’s hard to take care of them.

Even though I read all these stuff about huskies and my mom telling me not to buy one, I went and bought one anyways.

Everything about them is pretty much true. They shed like crazy, they are talkative, they make holes in your yard, and they are always hyper and need a lot of exercise.

But they never mention how great Siberian huskies are. My puppy is a Siberian husky named Slush and she’s six months old. She’s a handful sometimes but she’s amazing. She’s smart, she’s caring, she’s silly, she’s fun to play with, she licks my face when I cry, and she falls asleep next to me, high fives you at random times, She knows when bed time is so she goes straight under the bed and starts snoring, and she definitely does not like being alone. She can annoy me and sometimes doesn't listen, but I never regret getting her because of how unique she is.

So therefor I think whoever is interested in getting a dog they should consider getting a husky. I think anyone can take care of one if they have patience. Siberian Huskies are pretty much like any other large dogs.


By Marjan Farahbakhsh

No comments: