Monday, April 23, 2012

#200 Find your personal stress

By: Jake Kruse
Sometimes when you are writing
about something you become stressed. I sure no I do, but when stuff like this
happens what do you do? I’ll tell you what to do you need to find a way to
relieve stress I am notorious for becoming stressed but I have found numerous
ways to relieve my stress.

I have some personal ways I relieve stress depending on the level of my stress. If I’m
a little stress I’ll take a break and watch some TV. If I’m really stressed I’ll
do at least one of these things I will go in the back yard and shoot stuff Or go for a ride on my dirt bike and ride like a Goon-rider
shooting

gooning





Whatever your stress reliever is just find out what is most
comfortable for you and embrace it me personably I’m a “redneck type” so I love
to shoot stuff and get down and dirty which brings me to my final stress
reliever which would be mudding. There is nothing like mudding it calms me down
just like shooting does.


shooting


all of these work for me but it might be different stress
relievers help my papers run smoothly because if I don’t do any of these I’ll
get really frustrated and will end up just giving up on the paper as a hole and
will end up with a shity grade. This is tactic is one of which no teacher will
tell you but it is one of the most efficient ways to get a paper done.

No comments: