Monday, April 16, 2012

#508 Quiet Place

By: Garrett Mengler






Many writers have different needs when they are writing. In my case I need to write in a quiet place with no one bothering me. If there are people around me talking or that have a TV on I am not able to concentrate and do the writing. I have a few places that I choose to write my papers in. The place that I normally write my papers in is my bedroom. I have a desk in my room and I have a lamp so that I have enough light to write. When I am not able to concentrate at my home because of people being loud I go to another place that I tend to go. So I go to the library. The library is a quiet, peaceful, and enjoyable place to write in. There is generally not too many people talking and being loud and carrying on a bunch of noise. There are people that are able to do their writing with noise on going. I know people who can sit in a room with the TV on and people talking and they are able to concentrate and get their papers and other work accomplished. To me, that is just impossible I am not even able to concentrate with the windows open and hearing cars drive by or people outside just walking by. I need a nice quiet and peaceful place where no one will disturb me and I am able to get my papers done.

No comments: