
By: Garrett Mengler
One of the more important things that help me in my writing
process is having one of my peers review my paper. It is nice to get other
peoples feedback on how I am doing when I am in the middle of writing one of my
papers. I do not always think that a paper is as good as it really is until I have
someone read it and tell me if it really is good or not. It is very satisfying
and good knowing that I have someone who will review my paper and to pick out
all of the flaws in it. I am not very good at putting commas in the right spot
so it is reassuring to have someone else look through my paper and point out
all of the spots where I messed up. I enjoy getting my papers back with a ton
of red marks so I actually know they tried and looked at the paper to great lengths
and “hopefully” did a good job at correcting all of my mistakes. If I had the
choice of getting my papers reviewed by a certain person it would always be the
teachers because not only do they have the most experience but they also know
exactly what they want in the papers and what they do not want in them. These are
all great examples of why having people read over your papers is a great idea. Not
only do they give you a different option but they can also catch some simple
mistakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment