
One of the fundimental things I lerned in Compisition class was speling doezn’t matter. Mr. N is an Inglish teecher and he nver speled nything corectly. Just make shur that your punktuation and grammar is rite and you’ll be fine. I no this just sounds absird but that’s just how it is. You wuld think that speling wuld be one of the most emportant things to have corect on an inglish paper but its not. I was nver a very good speler to begin with so its fine with me. Now you won’t evr hav to worr-e about uzing spel check or nything. I just want to thnk Mr. N for opening up my eyes to this. If it wazn’t for him and the Compisition class, I’d still be worr-eing too much on speling airors.
Since were on the subjekt of speling, it brings me to think of a speling bee. I always hated thos things. I meen who cares who can spel a really long, complikated word that no one evr really uses in day to day conversasion. I was in a speling bee once and I won. I don’t know how I did tho. I think the other kids just gave up becauze they’re boreing. But I gess it’s cool tho becauze I can say I’ve won a speling bee before.
So the nects time you go to spel check your paper, rethink and remember, speling doezn’t matter.
Come at me bro! :)
Brittany Parlee
No comments:
Post a Comment