Tuesday, April 24, 2012

#202 write about things your interested in

By: Jake Kruse

mustang :)


There is nothing worse than writing about something you don’t like or just absolutely hate. The key to writing is to write about something you are interested in if you don’t do this then you will dread writing your essay counting down the seconds until you are don’t if you finish at all. I know that when I do an essay I don’t like ill put it off till the very last second then do it dreading it the whole time I am writing it.

Another type to writing an essay is to make it your idea if a teacher tells you to do something even if you love doing the thing that is asked of you to do. You end up hating or dread doing it just because the teacher asked you to do it. This happens almost every time. So if at all possible never let your teacher pic your topic but if you have no other choice find a way to embrace it into your own kind of essay and make it into something you enjoy writing about.

I am personably a gear head so I love talking about cars and working on cars so with all chance I try to write about something that resembles cars or working on cars. Once I find a way to do this I can write about this stuff for years. I sometimes lose track of all time and once I start writing I just won’t quite but usually when I do I am finished with the essay with more than enough words completed.


No comments: