Thursday, April 19, 2012

#8738566638 Cutting up of source journals

By: Garrett Mengler



One of the things that have helped me in my writing process
is using the technique of writing journals about the works cited that we collected
for our first paper and then cut them up and put them in the order that they
would be best placed in if I was going to use them in my paper. I found this
method very effective when preparing my paper’s first draft. I really enjoyed
getting the sources and then making the journals for them. By the time I was
done doing the journals for the sources I had had almost all of my paper
written. During the class that we had other student cut up our source journals
and place them in the order that they through that they should be in it was
very useful in helping me find a way to piece my paper together. The use of making
journals for all of the sources that I was using was a new technique for me and
I found it to be very useful and I will continue to use it every time that I am
writing papers. It was also helpful to me that I had other peoples input on how
the paper should go together other than mine. I find it very helpful to have
other peoples input on my papers. I recommend the use of the source journals
and the splitting up of them so that you can put them in an order to make them
more efficient in your paper.

No comments: